Pickleball is a sport growing in popularity all over the United States. Many people are looking to play the game for the first time and are looking for equipment that will improve their game.
That is where Prince Pickleballs come in. The Prince Synapse Pickleball Paddle has several features that make it a popular player choice. This article will review the paddle to help you make an informed decision.
Overview Of The Prince Brand
Prince recently came into the pickleball market in 2018 and is already making waves. It has partnered with another manufacturer, Paddletek, to create its paddles, and Synapse is part of these paddles.
What Makes Prince Pickleballs Stand Out?
- The paddle resembles a tennis racquet in form and size. You’ll receive a pickleball flying neatly back towards your opponent whether you strike dead center or near the edge. The paddle’s excellent consistency and control are enhanced with a subtle grain on the surface that uniformly distributes energy.
- You also get a more significant sweet spot. And with it, you have greater freedom for striking the ball while still keeping control and power if you don’t hit from dead center.
- A strong polymer core is also included in these paddles, giving you complete control over the amount of power you apply with each swing. It’s more responsive, allowing you to make dink shots and power slams.
- Performance cushion wrap grip
- Isometric head design for stability and more prominent sweet spot
- More extended handle for two-handed play
- An extra-large playing surface for even distribution
- Grip Style: Thin/Flat
- Brand: Synapse
- Manufacturer: Prince Pickleball
- Grip Size: 4 1/8 inches
- Sport Type: Pickleball
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- Paddle Face: Textured fiberglass
- Average Weight: 7.3oz
- Weight Range: 6.9-7.6oz
- Grip Length: 5.5 inches
- Paddle Length: 15.75 inches
- Paddle Width: 8. 25 inches
- Dimensions(inches): 15.5 x 7.75 x 1.5
- Warranty: 1- year dead-spot guarantee
- Edge Guard: 1/8” overlapping paddle face
- Extra-Large Playing Surface
The paddle’s broad face offers a large hitting surface, while its unique shape ensures that the weight is evenly distributed for a more controlled swing. This feature makes it easier to hit the ball and increases your control over the game.
- Isometric Head Design
The isometric head design of the paddle provides stability and a more prominent sweet spot. This feature increases the accuracy of your shots and makes it easier to hit the ball where you want it.
- Longer Handle
The Synapse pickleball paddle works best for two-handed play. Its paddle is the same size as the Prince Spectrum’s, being 8.25″ wide by 15.75″ long. The handle, however, is 5.5″ long, making it more similar to the Prince Response paddle.
As a result, the handle is longer than average, providing more reach and stability for those who want to use two hands. This feature makes the Synapse paddle an excellent choice for beginners and experienced players alike.
Experienced players can use the extra reach to put more power behind their swings. Meanwhile, beginners can take advantage of the stability to improve their game.
- Honeycomb Polypro
The honeycomb polypro feature makes it lighter and more responsive than other paddles. This feature also makes the paddle more durable and gives it a longer life.
- A Textured Fiberglass Hitting Surface
The fiberglass surface makes the paddle even stronger and more resistant to chips and scratches. This feature allows you to play for longer without worrying about it wearing down. It also helps you grip the ball and control your swings.
The lightweight construction of the paddle also makes it easy to swing, and the polymer core provides plenty of power.
Synapse has the same grip length and width as all other Prince paddles. However, Synapse is lighter than the other Prince products.
In addition, Prince’s round form produces a face that reacts nicely throughout its whole surface on the Synapse Pickleball Paddle.
Why Do We Like Prince Synapse Pickleball Paddle?
- Made in the USA
- Meets USAPA Specifications
- Clean, appealing graphics
- Super-easy-to-find sweet spot
- A generous, oversized head
- Soft-touch grip even when sweaty
- Good price
Why We Don’t Like Prince Synapse Pickleball Paddle?
- The thin handle has no moisture-wicking technology
- No choice of weight and grip sizes as they vary
- The handle is not cushioned
The Prince Synapse should be at the top of your list if you’re looking to prioritize speed over strength for your next pickleball game. This paddle is incredibly durable and well-constructed, and it provides excellent control and maneuverability.
The added grip improves your accuracy and power, making each hit more devastating. Add the extra-large hitting surface, and you have a larger area to work with during the game. It’s perfect for beginners, and we highly recommend it!
Paddletek Phoenix Genesis – Paddles Worth BuyingApril 15, 2022
Hudef Pickleball Paddle Review- Worth Buying?April 15, 2022
Gamma Dart Pickleball Paddle: Precision and ComfortApril 15, 2022