You will get more of a rush than spectators as a pickleball player, especially when using high-quality paddles.
Finding one is not easy. Apart from the several brands in the market, there are thousands of options for paddles available for players. Thus, this is where Rally comes in.
The Rally Flare Graphite Pickleball Paddle is one of the pickleball paddles to hit the market. We will be reviewing this paddle to see the technical specs and features that make it stand out from thousands of others.
Overview Of The Brand
PickleballCentral is the maker of Rally Flare graphite—a trusted expert since 2006. They have been in the Sports business for over a decade. Moreover, they produce high-quality pickleball equipment for players of all skill levels for their partners such as Wilson, Gamma, Vulcan, HEAD, and many others.
However, in 2014, they decided to create their paddles: Rally, Versix, and Kanga Wood.
What is Rally known for?
- Rally has built a solid reputation for producing excellent beginner and mid-tier paddles.
- Rally paddles are known for their small-medium grip, making them perfect for those who want to increase the power and speed of their strokes without losing too much control.
- Rally paddles use durable materials, ideal for beginners and pros. They can withstand frequent use and provide power from the baseline while being light enough to be nimble at the net.
- The softer polymer core provides players with consistent performance for ball placement. Because of its superb touch and dependability, the Rally paddle will help you improve your game.
Rally Flare Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- High-performance graphite paddle
- Versatile; built for all-around performance for players of all levels
- Lightweight paddle
- More control and reliable power from the baseline
- Built to last, built to perform.
- Performance poly core
- Brand: Pickleball Central
- Grip Size: 4 inches (universal/Thin)
- Sport Type: Pickleball
- Material: Graphite
- Average Weight:7.5 oz (light-middle)
- Range of Weight: 7.3 – 7.8 oz
- Paddle Length: 15.4”
- Handle Length: 5″(universal/long)
- Paddle Face Width: 7 ¾ inches
- Face Material: Graphite / 3D Digital Print
- Core Material: Polymer honeycomb
- Colour: Blue
- Warranty: 1-year
- Standard Comfort Perforated Cushion Grip
The company designed the grip to provide comfort and moisture absorption for extended play. It’s an ideal paddle for someone with tiny hands and a predisposition to tennis elbow due to its grip size and weight.
- Protective Edge guard
The thin-line overlapping protective edge guard feature protects your paddle from damage from those hard pickleball shots. The paddle’s flared shape also gives players more surface area, making it easier to hit the ball.
- Top Quality Materials & Durability
The high-end PU honeycomb core and carbon graphite face provide more power and resistance to wear and dead spots than rival paddles and give you plenty of “touch.” The graphite makes it lightweight and durable.
The paddle has a widebody design that provides a large sweet spot, making it easier to hit the ball precisely. The graphics are eye-catching and will help you stand out on the court.
- Vibration Reducing Core And Velvet-Textured Face
The Rally Flare paddle has a vibration-reducing technology and a velvet-textured face. This unique combination offers players the best possible feel and control when playing the game.
While the vibration-reducing core absorbs shock and keeps the paddle stable, the velvet-textured face allows for greater control, reducing the risk of the ball slipping off the paddle.
Although this paddle is a little smaller and lighter than the other beginning paddles, it has a lot of pop when hitting long shots or putting away shots. It’s simpler to get the head speed where you want it to generate force behind the shot since it’s lighter.
It is a slight step back in terms of power compared to the higher-priced paddles on the market, but it still has that finishing power.
Why We Like Rally Flare Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Good price
- Sanctioned for USAPA tournament play
- Universal specifications for all players
- Excellent feel for confident performance
- Smooth flared endcap
- Slightly elongated handle and sweet spot
Why We Don’t Like Rally Flare Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Average control best suits beginners and not advanced players
Rally Flare Graphite pickleball paddle is an excellent choice for beginner to intermediate players.
It’s also the perfect paddle if you want to upgrade your paddle without spending too much. The velvet-textured face and a polymer core deliver good power and pop. Meanwhile, the flared handle offers better grip control.
It’s an all-around paddle that can help you improve your game, and we recommend giving the Rally Flare Graphite Pickleball Paddle a try!
Paddletek Phoenix Genesis – Paddles Worth BuyingApril 15, 2022
Hudef Pickleball Paddle Review- Worth Buying?April 15, 2022
Gamma Dart Pickleball Paddle: Precision and ComfortApril 15, 2022