Wilson is a well-known and respected brand within the sporting goods department, so it was inevitable that they would enter the pickleball paddle market. With so many choices on the market, Wilson had their work cut out for them in designing a paddle that would be successful.
In our opinion, they nailed it with the Juice paddle. This article reviews the paddle’s specs and features that make it such a great choice.
Overview Of The Brand
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an American manufacturer of sporting goods headquartered in Illinois-Chicago.
Founded in 1913, it has dedicated itself for more than a century to developing and distributing goods that help athletes achieve their full potential on every platform.
Wilson is known for its tennis racquets, but today the company manufactures a wide range of sporting goods, including pickleball paddles.
- Wilson Pickleball paddles are all widebody paddles. What does that mean? It means that the paddle is significantly wider than it is tall. This design gives you a lot of surface area to hit the ball, making the paddle more forgiving and easier to control.
- Widebody paddles are perfect for beginners because they provide more stability and make it easier to hit the ball in the right spot. They’re also great for experienced players who want more power and control over their shots.
- They have a variety of grip textures to provide the perfect amount of control.
- Wilson Pickleball paddles also have a unique edge guard protecting the paddle from wear and tear.
- In addition, their paddles are lightweight, which makes them easy to maneuver.
- Finally, their handles are ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable grip.
Wilson Juice Pickleball Paddle
- Polycore-X to dampen vibrations
- Widebody shape for a more prominent sweet spot
- Clear spin PWR increases ball rotation off the paddle surface
- Attractive combination of clean design and sheer power
- Brand: WILSON
- Grip Size: 4 1/8 inches
- Sport Type: Pickleball
- Surface Material: Fiberglass Composite
- Core Material: Polypropylene honeycomb
- Dimensions(inches): 17 x 8.5 x 1.5
- Model Name: Juice
- Package Weight: 10.2 oz
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited
- Suggested Users: Unisex-adult
- Printed Spin Tech
The company designed the Wilson Juice Pickleball paddle with printed spin technology on the paddle surface.
This feature helps put more spin and control on the ball when playing pickleball. It can also be helpful for players who want more control over their shots and can be a valuable asset when playing competitively. The paddle also comes with a comfortable grip and a balanced design for better control.
Polypropylene honeycomb is an innovation used in the construction that dampens the vibrations of the pickleball paddle, providing a smooth, consistent feel. This new technology is sure to excite pickleball players everywhere.
Fiberglass composite face material is also lightweight and helps increase the power and control of each hit.
The Polycore-X material has several layers. The first layer is a soft, cushioning foam that helps absorb shocks. Meanwhile, the second is a lightweight aerospace-grade carbon fiber that helps stiffen the paddle and add power.
- Widebody Shape
The Wilson Juice Pickleball paddle has a widebody shape that provides a more prominent sweet spot. You won’t have to be as precise with your shots to get the ball to go in the direction you want. You’ll hit the ball correctly and achieve better results.
- Attractive Combination Of Clean Design And Sheer Power
The Wilson Juice paddle is an excellent choice for players looking for an appealing combination of clean design and sheer power.
The paddle has a graphite face and a polypropylene core, which gives it a nice balance of power and control.
It also has an excellent grip and comes in various colors, making it an incredible choice for players of all levels.
Why We Like Wilson Juice Pickleball Paddle
- Made in the USA
- Widebody shape that provides a more prominent sweet spot
- Lightweight; gives players more speed and power when they hit the ball.
- Sheer power in a clean design
- Great value for the price
Why We Don’t Like Wilson Juice Pickleball Paddle
- It’s a bit on the pricier side
If you’re looking for a quality pickleball paddle worth your money, the Wilson Juice is a great option.
This paddle has a textured surface with excellent grip and plenty of power. The power of the paddle comes from its large surface area, making it easy to hit the ball hard and keep it in play. It’s also lightweight and easy to swing and control, making it an excellent choice for beginner and intermediate players while affording advanced players great power to spin.
If you want to purchase a new pickleball paddle, we recommend giving the Wilson Juice a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Paddletek Phoenix Genesis – Paddles Worth BuyingApril 15, 2022
Hudef Pickleball Paddle Review- Worth Buying?April 15, 2022
Gamma Dart Pickleball Paddle: Precision and ComfortApril 15, 2022